Thread: Xbox 360 - 120GB elite or 250GB super elite??

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Xbox 360 - 120GB elite or 250GB super elite??

Im looking at buying an Xbox 360. Is 250GB going to be far more than I would ever need storage wise?? The cost isnt so much an issue, more of it is it necessary to spend the extra for 130GB more. Or will the 120GB Elite be plenty for normal use?
    Thanks

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have the 120gb version and have loads of games on it and still have 80gb free and this shared with my wee lad
    slightly tweeked zaffy gsi. vxr turbo. scorpian precat. scorpian 200 cel sports cat. miltek cat back sytem. lowered on jom coilovers. 18" lxy haines

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Follow MarkG On Twitter
    Well, depends what you mean for normal use.

I think for "normal" use, i.e. just game play and using it for storing game data/saves etc, a 120GB will be adequate enough. Or even the 60GB premium as I have would be plenty.

I have the 60GB premium, only got a couple of demos, and about 200 songs on it, and I don't think its anywhere near full.
    Astra sold ... replaced with a Skoda ... soon to be replaced with another Vauxhall

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The 120gb will be more than enough for normal gaming use. If you start to install every game you are going to buy to the hard drive then at some point you will need more unless you delete them of course.

I installed Forza 3 to the hard drive and it was over 1.5gb + the 1.9gb for the extra cars and tracks on disc 2.

If money isn't an issue then I would look at the Forza 3 super elite or the Modern Warfare 2 super elite if you can get one - just for the hell of it.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ended up going for a 120gb from Amazon for a good price with MW2 and Forza 3 and extra controller with 2 other games. I had the MW super elite in my Game basket ready to buy but after speaking to work colleagues and the opinions on here i realised im not going to do enough to fill 250gb and 120 will be plenty.
    Thanks

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    120gb will be plenty, I am still coping fine with a 20gb HDD

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just a question, how much did you pay for your mw2 and forza 3 bundle with the xbox??
    Everything I do has total support of my wife ...... which is nice!