Thread: Astra wales's coupe

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Astra wales's coupe

This is a little bit about my 1.8 16v coupe finished in mirage.
    I bought it at the start of the yer and this is how it looked

The first 2 things was lowering and a bock box with a oval tip

A few weeks later i had the windows tinted and gave the car a realy good clean, and i swap from vauxhall to opel and exchanged all the badges to black stickers. Also i tinted the rear lights a little bit and added a set of mud flaps

I the got a set of tinted side indicators, and lifted the bonnet and bought a de-badged grill

not long after some 1 decided to hit the front bumper and do runner so wasnt happy

i removed the bumper to have it fixed, but wasnt able to have it repaired so fitted it back on still damaged

I then made a mistake and bought a set of omega alloys wich im not to fussed on no they're on the car, so i will be changeing them some time after xmas. and also as you can see the calipers have been painted red

I have now got a set of press metal plates on it and changed the exhaust tip to a twin 3insh

Ive now got a coupe turbo front bumper fitted and had my center console painted black from the origanal colour, also bought matt heater rings, 9 LED number plate bulb and a lip spoiler.
    When i get time and the weather brakes i will clean the car inside and out and take more pics. And will keep you updated when new mod's have been added.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well its been a while since i posted some pics of tha car so heres some
    All ive realy done is uy a opel grill, coilovers (only fitted tha back, havent got round to doing tha front yet), standard coupe alloys, opel number plate surrounds and a black lip spoiler