Thread: coupe 3" back box, where??

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

coupe 3" back box, where??

anyone know, well aprt from places like powerflow,longlife etc where i can buy a coupe back box with 3" inlet, places like exhaustsuk wont just sell me a rear box.
    ive everything else, just bought the 3" sports cat 2day, got 3" precat and centre section, and just the rear box needed now.

powerflow want nearly 200 just for a rear box, i dont really want 2 buy a universal box tbh, although jetex do a nice one.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by welsh-andy View Post
    anyone know, well aprt from places like powerflow,longlife etc where i can buy a coupe back box with 3" inlet, places like exhaustsuk wont just sell me a rear box.
    ive everything else, just bought the 3" sports cat 2day, got 3" precat and centre section, and just the rear box needed now.

powerflow want nearly 200 just for a rear box, i dont really want 2 buy a universal box tbh, although jetex do a nice one.
    what one do you want????? fine powerflow one i get ya price if you can wait that is lmao

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 300bhpzafira View Post
    what one do you want????? fine powerflow one i get ya price if you can wait that is lmao

cheers phil, i can wait

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    With the money you saved on the rest of the system why not pay the price and get a good/nice back box to finsh it off nicely

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by f4af100uk View Post
    With the money you saved on the rest of the system why not pay the price and get a good/nice back box to finsh it off nicely
    i wish, but cashflow oh so tight, and tbh i would save for a gd one, but piper/courtenay dont do a coupe yet, none of the brands do a 3", so im left with powerflow,longlife etc, or a rather nice jetex universal one, and we all know what german quality is like, thats a nice one @£100 then ave 2 pay zorst place to mate them up and weld on hanges. that is my preferred option, but be nice 2 see what phil comes up wiv
    and isnt gona be a cheap system, got a blueflame precat, a piper centre section, a top quality sports cat, so want a decent rear and 4x3 oval looks bout right on a coupe

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Id save me money and get a powerflow/longlife then to do a custom one. Atleast u know its going to turn out how you want and also it will have a lifetime warrenty if anything goes wrong down the line.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    go for a 3" back rolled one you can be like me