Thread: Grrrr!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Angry Grrrr!!

Just went out to lunch with a colleague and as we're getting into my car, he says "what's happened to the front of your car?" I was like " YOU WHAT??" walked over to the passenger side to find a huge scuff and some paint taken off the bumper just under the headlight and on the wheel arch! It's not so much the damage, which I can sort out myself, it's the fact that this person has not come forward. I've spoken to security at work and they've said there's a slim to no chance of the incident being caught as the cameras are constantly panning etc etc! In any case, I've sent a request for the footage to be reviewed, hopefully the offender has been caught and I will have some well thought out words for them if I do find out who it is

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    There are so many stories like this at the mo, makes you think if people can actually drive!! Sorry to here it bud.
    Honda Civic Type R

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    people are so rude hope you find out who it is

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks guys, luckily, the damage is not major, most of it will t-cut out and the rest can be touched up with a pen but it's just so annoying when you've dedicated so much time and effort to your car and someone can be so insidious as to damage it and then not man up! On the plus side, I managed to do a pretty good job with the rear bumper extension this weekend gone and this coming weekend, weather permitting, will be giving it a quick polish and then I'll have some pics to share watch this space!