AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

VXR help

got these error codes stored,

1410d

car isnt holding boost either, runs about a bar and drops back to about 0.7 really quickly, any ideas? im thinkin a burst hose somewhere, i had the crossover pipe off an the inlet hat off to spray them could tht be the problem although they were fitted back on properly, confused as its really holdin back

cheers
    Astra VXRrrrrr,

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That would be the first thing I'd check, make sure all pipes are fitted correctly, inc the small one under the crossover, and that you didn't disturb any vac hoses in the process. Make sure TB inlet has been fitted correctly, not allowing any leaks. I'd be tempted to tke everything off that was removed before, have a good look around, then refit everything again. Not seen those error codes before, where did you get them from?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    That would be the first thing I'd check, make sure all pipes are fitted correctly, inc the small one under the crossover, and that you didn't disturb any vac hoses in the process. Make sure TB inlet has been fitted correctly, not allowing any leaks. I'd be tempted to tke everything off that was removed before, have a good look around, then refit everything again. Not seen those error codes before, where did you get them from?

got them from doing the brake pedal and accelartor thing, hmm ill hve a look weird how its jus started doin it as it was fine the night i took the stiff off then last night it jus started runnin little boost
    Astra VXRrrrrr,