0 Post(s)
    cool. any plans?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks!! I do have a lot plans... but for my misfortune, here in mexico this model is not on sale anymore (spare parts are very expensive) and GM only sold this model from 2006-2009, so there is very few hatchback and a turbo its very rare...

Know itīs quite imposible to make any modification to my Astra because i have to buy any extra equiptment by internet and only in USA or Europe (in mexico itīs imposible to find anything).

For example, the headlights equiped with xenon (like the Astra OPC) in a spanish internet spare parts store cost: 278.98 euros, making the magical conversion to mexican pesos we are talking about $5,560.00 for one head light and $11,120.00 for two, and you have to think about the delivery which increase the price in a 30% approximately, this page donīt deliver to mexico so i have to ask to my cousin in spain if he helps me and then i have to pay to deliveries, one in spain and one in mexico... thereīs another option here in mexico there is an internet page who solds any kind of stuff but this headlights are sold in $19,250.00, so that is very very expensive.

The specific plans that i have for this car are:
    1. Change the headlights for xenon
    2. Aerodinamic OPC kit
    3. Change the chevrolet for opel badges
    4. Irmscher grill
    5. Maybe a blow off valve

And thats all :-)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
    Thanks!! I do have a lot plans... but for my misfortune, here in mexico this model is not on sale anymore (spare parts are very expensive) and GM only sold this model from 2006-2009, so there is very few hatchback and a turbo its very rare...

Know itīs quite imposible to make any modification to my Astra because i have to buy any extra equiptment by internet and only in USA or Europe (in mexico itīs imposible to find anything).

For example, the headlights equiped with xenon (like the Astra OPC) in a spanish internet spare parts store cost: 278.98 euros, making the magical conversion to mexican pesos we are talking about $5,560.00 for one head light and $11,120.00 for two, and you have to think about the delivery which increase the price in a 30% approximately, this page donīt deliver to mexico so i have to ask to my cousin in spain if he helps me and then i have to pay to deliveries, one in spain and one in mexico... thereīs another option here in mexico there is an internet page who solds any kind of stuff but this headlights are sold in $19,250.00, so that is very very expensive.

The specific plans that i have for this car are:
    1. Change the headlights for xenon
    2. Aerodinamic OPC kit
    3. Change the chevrolet for opel badges
    4. Irmscher grill
    5. Maybe a blow off valve

And thats all :-)
    I know that these are or at least where sold as Saturn Astra's in the States, did they not do anything for those?
    Probably the ONLY Astra Mk3 sitting on Corsa D SXI rims!
    And Now a Diesel on Discs all round!

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=162503

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Of course!! they have Astraīs in USA the problem with that itīs the cost: 1 dollar-13 pesos and 1 Euro- 20 pesos.

And in usa this astra was sold from 2006 to 2009 like in mexico, thats because the importations cost from europe (This astra is from Belgium) to the continent became very expensive, so there is very few astras like mine in the holle continent.. as a matter of fact here i have a friend in guanajuato (guanuajuato is an state in Mexico an state itīs the equivalent of a countie in England) and she didnīt knew the model of my Astra.

But iīm always looking for different options, my last option itīs buying all these things that i want because at any price because my Astra worth it!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Of course!! they have Astraīs in USA the problem with that itīs the cost: 1 dollar-13 pesos and 1 Euro- 20 pesos.

And in usa this astra was sold from 2006 to 2009 like in mexico, thats because the importations cost from europe (This astra is from Belgium) to the continent became very expensive, so there is very few astras like mine in the holle continent.. as a matter of fact here i have a friend in guanajuato (guanuajuato is an state in Mexico an state itīs the equivalent of a countie in England) and she didnīt knew the model of my Astra.

But iīm always looking for different options, my last option itīs buying all these things that i want because at any price because my Astra worth it!!!
    Deffo your Astra is worth it, if like you say its rare. On a recent visit to the USA I saw plenty of Saturn's, most of them Aura's and a handful of Astra saloons. No hatchbacks. But It is definitely worth it

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Exactly!! there is very few hatchbacks and with turbo very rare, the saloon i suppose that is what i call the sedan

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Exactly!! there is very few hatchbacks and with turbo very rare, the saloon i suppose that is what i call the sedan
    Saloon - Sedan, same thing. you know what I meant though