After being away from the vauxhall scene for a bit the Mrs has had an offer too good to refuse so I will be back (although its her car) I have a few questions. The car she has been offered is a 56 plate sri 150 cdti with exterior pack, it's done 60k but has full vx service history and its all mway miles and a woman owner from new. We're paying 7700 for it which from what I've seen is a good price for a 150 with xp. The questions are
1. When do cambelts need to be done on these?
2. When do clutches normally need replacing?
3. Are there any things I should look out for?
4. What are they like to live with?
5. I will be looking at getting it remapped so where's best?
6. If i put a stainless exhaust on it with silencers will it make the blowoff sound through the exhaust or does it have to be straight through?