Thread: Not a nice topic . . but

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not a nice topic . . but

OK. About 7 months ago now there was a very big accident around my area. A boy i went to school with, who was a total dick, the most arrogant ***** you could meet, was playing chicken in his little citreon c1 with groups of teenage boys and girls. He had only passed 3 weeks earlier. He lost control, avoided 1 group and lost control of his car, hit the accelerator instead of the brake, and ploughed into a group of 30 people.

They were jsut 14-18 years old, as far as i i know 15 of them were badly injured, 1 of them is still in hospital in a coma, been like it for 7 months, and a 15 year old girl died because of him.

He is still just 17, and has been charged with 8 counts of GBH and 1 count of death by dangerous driving, could be 2 counts of death by dangerous driving if this other boy passes away in hospital. He also has various other convictions.

None of this is private information as it is all available in the news paper, on the internet, etc.

He is getting sentenced on november the 4th, but he will get a slap on the wrist for it, as he is a rich kid, and the rich kids get off easy.

I just wanted to know peoples opinions on his sentence, what you think he should get etc. I did know alot of the people who were hurt through very close friends who still go to school with them.

This is not a very nice topic, but i just want to know what people will think he will get, what he should get etc, and see how ****ing idiots like this *****, wreck driving for the rest of us young drivers.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thats shocking!

age and money should play no part in a sentence IMO, just cos someones young and got a bit of cash doesnt mean they shouldnt be punished the same as a smack head wi no cash!

he did wrong, drove dangerous and caused death and injury, so therfore should be punished for it, regardless of age or revenue!
    No longer GSi power
    Dirty Derv Decked Vec is the way forward for me!

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I doubt the fact he has money will actually influence the sentance.

I would imagine he will be getting a custodial sentance, wouldnt like to hazard a guess at the duration though.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I state the obivious here.
    What a f***ing tosser!!! Its people like these who shouldnt been given license in the first, not in million years should you play chicken with a car. In all honestly i think he should have the book thrown at him, it shouldnt matter if hes rich or not! He has killed, injured and affect probably dozens maybe 100 peoples life after this act!
    It is a horrible story but like i said before money should not mean you get lighter sentence!

My mate died in car accident in November 2005, 3 passengers and 1 Driver. 1 Passenger had broken leg, another broken neck (still walks and does footbally now!) and another passenger killed. The road conditions were horrible and was very thick fog (visibilty down to less then 50m) the passengers and most of sixth formers knew he was driving dangerous. When came to statements and investigation the driver had Anemsia and passengers didnt know what happend!! (Strange) and was gut wenching that the driver didnt not get procescuted for it!
    Disclaimer - some of the above text may actually be sarcasm (believe it or not!)

Astra 02, SRi 1.8i - Irmscher'd up (a bit) with Zebra front bumper

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    saw this in the paper, hes facing long DETENTION, he should be tryed as an adult.
    G t c

soon!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    should be sent to a youth offenders institute til his 18th then off to big boy prison!
    No longer GSi power
    Dirty Derv Decked Vec is the way forward for me!

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    Horrible story, I really feel for the people and families involved.

Like Paul said, it will be a custodial sentence (prolly a youth det. centre initially) and money shouldn't come into it, its not like there isn't enough witnesses to his stupidity is there? Even if he gets a shit hot solicitor, Im pretty sure they wouldn't get him off seeing as so many people were injured and a death involved.

Keep us updated as to what happens.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yer i will do, cheers for your feedback, it is a horrible situation.

I don't know whether him having money will come into it, i doubt it tbh.

Like i said, his sentencing is november 4th.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Well for starters "showing off" in a C1!!! yeah that's really showing them something! i bet the kids were actually laughing at him rather than with him!

not that he should of been showing off at all, but fools like this should be put away
    888 Coupe No: 33/100: Vxr Engine, 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, Regal Inlet Cam, Hi-Flow Inlet Manifold, 1.9 CDTI Airbox, Dbilas Airscoop, Courts FMIC, Courts Fuel Pump, Forge Recirc, Full Polybushed (Front & Rear), 888Dan Droplinks, Whitline RARB, 888Dan Aircon Delete, Double Core Radiator, Carbon Fibre bonnet, Alcon 4 Pots, Yoko AD08 Tyres

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    corporal punishment and then prison. won't happen, but it's what should happen.
    ShaanK. BMW E92 335i Msport and BMW E83 2.5i X3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast