Thread: astravan rear carpets

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

astravan rear carpets

Hi all, after fitting a rear seat conversion {picked up off Ebay}and am very pleased with it, i'm just wondering if anyone knows if Astra car rear carpets will fit in my rear footwells to finish trimming it off as the original ones are now left short where the bulkhead was cut out. If so which model will fit , 2 door, 4door, estate,etc thanx

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes the carpet fits perfect as the chassis is the same. I did the complete conversion in my van. The seats are out of a hatchback and match the front ones. The carpet came out of the same car.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by filtee View Post
    Yes the carpet fits perfect as the chassis is the same. I did the complete conversion in my van. The seats are out of a hatchback and match the front ones. The carpet came out of the same car.
    did u use the rear seats out of a normal astra hatch? my van has the factory rear seat in but they are like a park bench lol proper seats would be a great improvement

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, they came out of a hatch. I had to get the front ones too so they could tilt forward. They were exactly the same cloth pattern as the ones i had which was a bonus. I had to slightly moddify the plastic bit where the front seat belt fastens. Eventually i wanna change it all for leather ones.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by filtee View Post
    Yeah, they came out of a hatch. I had to get the front ones too so they could tilt forward. They were exactly the same cloth pattern as the ones i had which was a bonus. I had to slightly moddify the plastic bit where the front seat belt fastens. Eventually i wanna change it all for leather ones.
    nice 1 looks like trip 2 scrappies 4 me just bought the 2 front seats out of an sri there so mite as well get the back ones 2