Thread: Some No Claims Info please

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Some No Claims Info please

This is mainly for dan but anyone else that has info are more than welcome to comment.

I have 5 years no claims and next april i will have 6 years No claims but insurance companys dont offer this so i was wondering since i have full No claims on one car can i use my near years on my other car?

I dont have both cars insured with flux as they didnt come with the best price for my day to day car as i know they have mirrored my no claims in the past and the other insurer cant use my no claims as they are already been used on the car i have with flux.

So basically do i have any options to use the no claims i will occur this year on my other car or is it not possible?

cheers kev

AOC top 15 car at PVS 2009 & 2010
    313.7bhp/343Ibft

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi Kev,

Thanks for your question. You won't be able to split the NCB you have earned but as you are doing now you can mirror it. Alot of the Insurers do vary how many years the Max is though i know some that give discounts for up to 9 years NCB.

Which car has your NCB at the moment? If you would like to PM me your details of your cars and your NCB / History / Points / Claims / what you use each car for etc, I will see if there are any alternatives / Options for when your renewal comes up.

Dan.

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Just like to say a big thank you to dan for all his help and getting the flux team to give me a call back quickly but flux ended up been £200 over what i payed this year

kev

AOC top 15 car at PVS 2009 & 2010
    313.7bhp/343Ibft

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi Kev,

Sorry we could not of helped more

Dan.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    NCB is a red herring - 5 years ncb with one company is not the same as 5 years with another. 9 yrs ncb - simply a marketing ploy to draw in more gullible punters.

Look at the bottom line - how much it costs - that's all that matters.
    It is only when the last tree is felled, the last animal killed and the last fish hauled from the sea that we will realise we can't eat money.