Thread: Programming the sky remote

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Programming the sky remote

anyone know how to do this? been meaning to do this to the sky plus remote on the tv upstairs but never got round to it. the tv remote has mysteriously disappeared and is nowhere to be found so its needed asap until i find the tv remote at the back of the freezer or some other random place

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    turn tv on and sky unit too ,,press tv button on remote hold down select and the red key together untill red light on remote flashes twice..press tv again and key in your tv code - the light on your control blinks twice.,, press standby on sky control and tv should turn off..if it does press select and the controll should blink twice..if it doesnt turn off press tv and then standby and keep doing it till the tv turns off.... if the control blinks 3 times and it has not turnrd the tv off it has used all the codes in that range...
    Drives a 53 plate Arden Blue Zafira A Gsi 2ltr turbo...

4STRA
    http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/sky-s...ky-remote.html

1st post gives you the tv codes the third post gives instructions!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks, not sure what the tv code is as its been on the wall for 2 years and the box is long gone. its a 19" widescreen dvd combi from m&s. done a search for the codes and it seems im not the only one looking. any ideas?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Give this a try............ I can't guarentee it will work but this is what I had to do for my no name tv...... and it worked for me....

1. Select any channel on your TV.
    2. Point your Sky remote away from the TV and press tv
    3. Press and hold down select and the red button simultaneously until the red light at the top of your Sky remote flashes twice.
    4. Input the Sky remote control code (206) and press select . The red LED at the top of the Sky remote control should flash twice.
    5. Point your Sky remote at the TV and try the volume button. If this works try other TV functions. If these work then the correct code has been selected.

Good luck dude....

If its got pistons or tits, its gonna be expensive!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Press interative on your remote, then sky active and go to help centre, then setting up my sky remote, has lists of codes for different tv makes so you select your make, then model and it has the instructions on screen to follow
    Goodbye