Thread: what wud you do??

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what wud you do??

if your girlfriend was offered to do a photo shoot topless would this bother you??? it for a proffesional magazine etc i just dont like the idea of mates etc being able to see what i working with!lol been with my girlfriend since year 10 (4 years january) and we live together and are very happy! she has done modeling before and is with various agencies etc but never done nude before only underwear for catalogues etc!

before anyone asks yes it is paid (£8000) and her opinion is not sure!
    so how would you feel??? would it bother you??? or am i alone in having worries???

ps: i know peeps gunna say it her choice but she has asked me what to do and how i feel! you reckon i should tell her my concerns and put her in to more doubt about it or just acted pleased about it all???
    ONLY DRIVE AS FAST AS YOUR ANGELS CAN FLY

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mike, she is your girlfriend and she lives with you, she comes home to your bed every night, so i dont think it should be a problem. If her boobs are "real" and are "nice" let her show them off, so what if your mates see them. After all if you went on holiday abroad she would probably go topless so its just the same. You look at the Sun no doubt, well most of those girls are someones girlfriend but you dont think that is wrong?? As long as she is comfortable with it then i dont think you should worry. Jx

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yh they real!! lol 32F i believe lol but even though as you say we are together the fort of someone else knowing is not nce lol especially my brothers and mates! i reckon ill never hear the end of it and they wud bring the pics out all the time and be twats and put them on there cars etc! i know what they like!
    ONLY DRIVE AS FAST AS YOUR ANGELS CAN FLY

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    post the pictures then i can take a look and make an adult and mature decision on your worries

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    on a honest note £8000 for doing what she enjoys,you should be proud of her and its your mates who will be gutted for not being you,enjoy what god gave her cos gravity comes all to soon.

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpburn View Post
    yh they real!! lol 32F i believe lol but even though as you say we are together the fort of someone else knowing is not nce lol especially my brothers and mates! i reckon ill never hear the end of it and they wud bring the pics out all the time and be twats and put them on there cars etc! i know what they like!
    Just be the bigger man and ignore them, it will be old news after a month or so. The other thing of course if she wants to do it and you try and stop her your relationship will suffer. Jx

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A friend of mine does glamour modelling...... It has taken her all over the place and she makes serious money too..... It was a shock at first but after seeing her photo's on many occasions you kinda get used to it....lol

ie: Owns her own house outright.....drives a totally sorted new Z3 ftw...

If you trust her and she feels the same about you....... Whats the problem???

If your mates want to snigger or have a problem....just tell them where to go....

If its got pistons or tits, its gonna be expensive!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Tits or GTFO

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted