Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Webuyyourcar.com opinions

Lo guys,

well ive been tryin to sell my for over a month now and its got to the point where i doubt it will sell.

So i tried webuyyoucar.com to see how much they would give me.

the first quote was £3500 with the leather seats left in, the second quote was £3200 which was completly standard bar the tints.

has anyone have any experience of using them as its got the the point where they are offering me more money then what people are willing to pay for it

NOTE: the car is a 04 plate Astra G 2.2 with 42k miles
    ASTRA 2.2 16v SRi - Blacked out windows, FK angel eyes, Smoked Rears, Detrestricted Airbox, Courtney Sport Panel Filter, 200 Cell Sports Cat, Straight Through GT3 Exhaust, Custom Leather interior

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    they tried to offer me 1.2k less on the forecourt and then tried to claim that my vehicle had been in an accident...

they did in the end give me the money they offered ofcourse but it was rather upsetting at the time

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    cant you sell the leather well swap it for money an std seats back ?
    on hear or pick up a set of std seats from a brakers for £100 an Ebay the leather's ???

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysport18 View Post
    cant you sell the leather well swap it for money an std seats back ?
    on hear or pick up a set of std seats from a brakers for £100 an Ebay the leather's ???

yeah thats what im thinking, just didnt know how good wbyc is, didnt want to waste my time and be worse off by stripping it to standard and for them to turn around and offer me less money
    ASTRA 2.2 16v SRi - Blacked out windows, FK angel eyes, Smoked Rears, Detrestricted Airbox, Courtney Sport Panel Filter, 200 Cell Sports Cat, Straight Through GT3 Exhaust, Custom Leather interior

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    some in work sold a car to them a few weeks ago
    and started to get Fine's in the post for speeding an tickets
    he had done every thing but they did not do the paper work they had to

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    a friend recently took her car to them and they tried the "its been in an accident" trick on her, tried to knock over 1k off the agreed amount. this was a load of cr@p as she bought it from a dealership less than 1 year old. in the end after some haggling she told em where to go. they sound a bit dodgy to me.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    try taking it to local dealers i took my 2.2 to d & d car sales in trench at the time it was knackered so i needed rid and they gave me a really good price only problem you have is not many places like taking on 2.2s as there to larger engine, still want to get a bmw then?
    Heading back to the world of AOC

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive had 2 friends deal with them.
    1 on a fiesta. when they got there they did the ITS BEEN IN A CRASH. funny they said as ive owned it from new. after that they stated picking on every tiny mark stone chip and even that the inside carpet needed cleaning.and tried to drive the price down by over £1000 at this point they decided to leave.

the second was actually my dads merc slk
    they gave the price online came and collected the car paid direct into bank and it was 100% perfect and paid a good price.

so i guess its just luck if you get the right person to deal with
    Astra Coupe Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkey View Post
    Lo guys,

well ive been tryin to sell my for over a month now and its got to the point where i doubt it will sell.

So i tried webuyyoucar.com to see how much they would give me.

the first quote was £3500 with the leather seats left in, the second quote was £3200 which was completly standard bar the tints.

has anyone have any experience of using them as its got the the point where they are offering me more money then what people are willing to pay for it

NOTE: the car is a 04 plate Astra G 2.2 with 42k miles
    How come your selling mate, your car is well tidy
    Honda Civic Type R

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My brother used them to get rid of his 206 (immaculate car) a few months back, they quoted him £4,200 and I took him to knowsley to meet them where they started saying it has been scratched and repaired and one of the panels had 'obviously' been popped back out... It hadnt, he owned it from new and it had never been damaged.

The salesman gets bonuses if he knocks you down with webuyanycar.com so they try everything to **** you over, preyin on you going ''bloodyel has it?'' and just agreeing. In the end they gave him the full price.

Then the bloke started offering me £9k for mine... Im not selling mine... Greedy money grabbing idiots imo.
    Driving Audi TT 225 Q

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast