Thread: Custom Wiring Looms

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Custom Wiring Looms

Does anyone have a number for someone that builds wiring looms. I need a few custom looms making up for the de-looming of my engine bay.

cheers mate.
    Tarox 10 Pots, Gaz Suspension, Steel Rods, Garret GT30RS, MSD 550's, 87mm Pistons, Custom Software, Quaffie Diff, Paddle. 407Hp @ 1.8 Bar

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    what do you need making up for the car ?
    do you have the old loom for the wire plug's?
    you can do it your self it you have a bit of time I make them in work from time to time

its easy jus get a few drum's of wire some http://www.techflex.com/

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yer gonna do it myself i just want the cable and the heat shrink, connectors supplied. I had my engine loom made and tried to get the fella that made it to supply me with the bits i need but im having no joy in contacting him again after i sent him an email explaining everything.

Id like it to match the work he done on the engine loom. Im not really sure on what sizes the heat shrink comes in and what shrink ratio, ect, ect. so i emailed over every thing i plan on doing. sizes of all cables there ampage there lengh how many cables in each loom, what there for. It was quite a long email. After that i cant get hold of him.
    Tarox 10 Pots, Gaz Suspension, Steel Rods, Garret GT30RS, MSD 550's, 87mm Pistons, Custom Software, Quaffie Diff, Paddle. 407Hp @ 1.8 Bar