i really wanna replace the little bit above the glove compartment, im not sure what it is called i have the mk5 sxi 5 door and it is little sqaure pattern i have just bought new door cards and the trim is crome on these, do you know of anywhere i can get the bit to match vauxhall want £55.34 for a new one!!

also i know it is not interior but the crome strips they sit on on window sills, like in the design model, any ideas of price?

this probably doesnt make much sence but im female and really dont know what it is all called : )