Thread: Adrian Flux - Highway = Joke

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Adrian Flux - Highway = Joke

I've always sung Adrian Flux's praise because of the premium I've managed to get with them and at the beginning of August I renewed with them after managing to get it down again.

I've now discovered why it's so cheap.

Customer service is terrible on the claims line through both Highway and Adrian Flux. All they seem keen to do is fill in the fields on their screens and get you off the phone as soon as possible. The female I spoke to on the phone in Adrian Flux was like one of those CR Smith sales people you get in the supermarket. The softly-softly spoken voice with the condescending tones designed to make you feel like there's sympathy there or they care - do they ****.

If I had known my car would get trashed over the bankholiday weekend, I'd have asked the **** who did it to kindly refrain from doing so until my insurance company was open again on the Tuesday. I'd then be able to contact them and arrange for the car to be taken away and repaired and have a courtesy car in its place. Unfortunately, the world doesn't work like that and I get some scrote on the Saturday night doing it. I can't drive my car around with slashed tyres so I had to source a hire car myself because NONE OF THE CLAIMS LINES were open. They wont cover the cost of the hire car because it's not a courtesy car however as I pointed out to them, if they were OPEN like all the other MAJOR insurance companies this wouldn't have been a problem because i'd have had a courtesy car. What does she reply with?

"awww, yeah. Is there anyfing else I can hewp you wif?"

WHAT THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT?

As soon as this mess is cleared up i'm gonna move my insurance elsewhere. I'm not going to pay for the privilege of having some jumped up condescending floosie talking to me on the phone and giving me NO help what so ever. I think I'll start using a REAL insurance company who take care of their customers when they're needed!

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hello,

Sorry to hear you have been having such a hard time.

If you would like to PM me your details i will make sure the Claims Managers looks into it for you and arranges a callback to discuss the claim with you.

Dan.

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I appreciate the gesture however I'm not keen on having yet another ridiculous and fruitless conversation with anyone, manager or not.

It's ridiculous that I get penalised because people are on holiday!!!

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I understand where you are coming from however I would like to make sure the Claims Manager is aware of the situation and does all he can to help.

I'll leave it to you to decide.
    Dan.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Near Portsmouth....... Drives a Signum 1.9 CDTi
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Do they not have out of hours claim lines?

When I needed to inform mine of an accident I was put through to an out of hours claim line and they asked if I needed a hire car or not (Which I didnt)

Hope you get it sorted.
    The truth is always the truth even if you haven't realised it yet...

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow ColuGav On Twitter
    Highway have been really helpful for me? managed to get my claim closed within two hours of me phoning up to explain what has happened (settled outside insurance) and have given me my full year of no claims!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by domino View Post
    I think I'll start using a REAL insurance company who take care of their customers when they're needed!
    i dont think theres such a thing as a REAL insurance company who take care of their customers there all quite happy to take ur money but when u really need them there just screw u over!!!

if u do however fined one could u let me know!!!

i hope u get this sorted!!! have a beer on me!!

regards adam
    "Knowledge: Is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom: is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad."

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    highway on the bieks side at least were really good a few years back when my brother inlaw got ran over on his motorbike that good that i went with them for the same reason.

i thought flux had a out of hours number?
    Heading back to the world of AOC

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow ColuGav On Twitter
    Even highway have an out of hours number, you get put through to a different call centre, and then get a call back when they are open again...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColuGav View Post
    Even highway have an out of hours number, you get put through to a different call centre, and then get a call back when they are open again...
    That's what I thought.

Domino - you've been offered support and help with the situation, why not pick your dummy back up and accept it...you never know, you might get somewhere instead of crying on here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast