Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muppet b@$t@rding Mini drivers who can't chuffing drive!!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Muppet b@$t@rding Mini drivers who can't chuffing drive!!!!

Couldn't decide on what to have for tea tonight, so off out to the chippy it was.

The road/hill that this chippy is on is a long road, with cars parked on both sides of it, making it pretty narrow, but you can still fit 2 cars going up/down side by side reasonable enough.

Got the chips & headed off up the hill to go home. Car coming the other way so i draw left a bit & he passes.
    Then 2 cars come the other way. The rearmost one is a mini who's in the middle of the feckin road. Wondering how this is going to work, i plod on. This daft hunt shows no signs of moving over so i hit the horns.
    Then he (or she, i didn't get a look) just drives into my drivers wing mirror & hear crunch.

Person doesn't stop, so i tear off on a side road & blast it down to try and catch up with them. They pass the junction so i go to give chase, but this BM is coming so i have to stop. Pull on to head after it, but it's turned. Has probably seen me by this point. Go to head after it once more but another car is coming the other way. I try & go round, but eventually lose where i'm at with side roads & what not & the car is gone.

Go back to where i got clattered & the backing to the wing mirror is intact, but quite cracked on the road.
    the underside of the wing mirror is also cracked. Slightly.

It's (sort of) clipped back on, but no idea how long that's going to last.

1. any idea what the cost of a backing is for the drivers side in Midnight Black?

2. any idea what the entire wing mirror in midnight black costs (manual mirror)

3. know of any well populated mini forums?

Inconsiderate bas*urds!! Not happy.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to hear this m8 mini drivers think they own the ****ing road tho ! and for a new mirror from vau is approx £75 WITHOUT the glass and plate!
    Back in an astra and loving it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Some people just cant drive! Shame you didnt catch him/her! Can't believe they didnt stop though, surely they heard it. If you live in a small town, village i'd be driving around looking for it.
    For free hugs PM me.

For sex, pm cabriomatt.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    no need to tile all mini drivers like that. i am one aswell!
    Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship. Car 21, pug 106 GTI. Gone from track days to full on racing

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Theres plenty of muppet drivers on the roads without it being solely Mini drivers...lol

I've just got back from visiting family in Wales and the motorways were the worst I've seen for a while.... What didn't help were the d**kheads undertaking on the hardshoulder...... until..............

Wait for it..... Crunch!!

Yep one stupid numpty managed to cause a massive tailback because he tried to cut in!!.........

If its got pistons or tits, its gonna be expensive!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Well obviously they're not ALL complete dickheads who need their eyes gouging out due to the fact they don't feckin use them!! Just like i'm sure there's some VTR drivers somewhere who don't razz everywhere at top speed

but still, if i was in the wrong & i whacked someones mirror, i'd stop to see what the damage is & apologise. Not leg it.

75 WITHOUT glass? What good is a mirror without glass? I knew it was going to be daft money but . Hopefully it'll stay put as it is. What do you mean by plate though? Is that what the glass sticks on? Can't you just buy 1 complete unit?

I've no doubt they chucked it down the back alleys as they saw me heading for them. Their turn when i got on the road behind them was more like a last minute decision than a planned manouver.

Really winds me up. I had nowhere to go, yet they had plenty of space to move over. They didn't need to be driving in my damn lane.

Unfortunately, i didn't get their plate. Their car is easy to spot - it's red with a union jack on the roof. Downside is, there's a few in the area i think.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hahaha you need to chill out, i've seen some pretty reckless driving from ASTRA drivers....heaven forbid that should be the case.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Unfortunately, i didn't get their plate. Their car is easy to spot - it's red with a union jack on the roof. Downside is, there's a few in the area i think.
    prolly only one with a damaged mirror tho? ;-)
    For free hugs PM me.

For sex, pm cabriomatt.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_83 View Post

If you spot any of them..... check them out for damage........ or drive past looking intimidating....lol

If its got pistons or tits, its gonna be expensive!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willbaroo View Post
    Hahaha you need to chill out, i've seen some pretty reckless driving from ASTRA drivers....heaven forbid that should be the case.

The point isn't really about what car THEY were driving. It's the fact they need to learn to drive in their own damn lane. The fact they legged it. This me-me-me mentality really pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by iansimms2004 View Post
    prolly only one with a damaged mirror tho? ;-)
    ha, yeah, true. I don't know if there's any 'give' in a mini wing mirror. I hope i smashed that fecker off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davee View Post
    If you spot any of them..... check them out for damage........ or drive past looking intimidating....lol
    Something of a 'drive by scowling' then?

I know it's only minor & could've been worse & others have had worse, but it's totally not the issue here. I drive in my own lane, i expect others to do the same. I'd have stopped, so i expect others to do the same.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast