Thread: astra van alloys

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

astra van alloys

hey there, im new to this site as you can see, but i am a proud owner of a astra van 2.0 di ls, the van is v reg 2000, model with timing chain goes like foook!!! , where i am in the process of getting some alloy wheels , 17" preferably wolfrace i like, but 5 spoke i think is the one for me , i am just getting head ache with checking what ones fit, i know my sizes are PCD 5 x 110 - OFFSET 35 x 45 - BORE 65.1 - 4 STUD
    i think these are correct, so what other wheels fit, do vectra wheels,
    because i spotted some 4 stud tsws on e bay 17 " perfect but he doesnt know sixes etc and said they came off a renault????
    As im not very good with cars etc its a bit of gamble, so can anyone who has nice rims on there astra van out there help me please cos my van will look crisp with a set on, or if anyone is selling any PLEASE PM ME.

Thanks guys

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    i bought a set of kahn rsrs that were on a renault, stud pattern is very similar. they bolted onto my 4 stud no problems
    1.6 8 valve, 5 door, soon to be a 5 studded let with crusty arches

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thx for reply so u say stud pattern similiar? i dont dont understand can it still be similar then? doesnt have to be exact? cos i have the wheels on van now in photo and when i got to 80 they shook front end!! thats what im worried about, click this link see whta u think of them im tempted cos they are what i want but no nothing about them, http://www.trade-it.co.uk/category/m...s-5650096.html other than that i will look into the wheels u mentioned, its just that i dont understand a lot about wheels etc, but great thx for your help greenmini

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How can it be pcd 5 x 110 and be a 4 stud am confused.

If you want vauxhall wheels there ain't much choice but after market there will be plenty if its a 4 stud u will need a stud pattern of 4 x 100

Models i know of that are the same if people tell you they came off certain cars are older hondas before 2000, any 4 stud vaux obviously, rovers
    I would wright something funny and clever but does anyone read these anyway