Im looking at lowering my Astra G 2002 Sxi 1.6 16v. I have a few questions before I part with my hard earned.
* Which is the best setup to go for springs, coil overs or dampers and which is the best make to go for?
* Does it limit the size of the alloys you can fit on as im looking to fit 17inch soon?
* I donít want to be grinding out the bottom of the car so is 40mm the safest bet or is 60mm ok?
* Is it possible to have a set up that doesnít rattle the teeth out of your head as I do like a comfortable drive?
* I was told I could mix and match the OE suspension with upgraded suspension is that possible if so isnít it better to just uprate the whole lot?
Any help and advice would be gratefully received, thanks in advance. Gavin