Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: corsa 1.0-astra 1.6

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    DamoG's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    corsa 1.0-astra 1.6

    Hi guys dont know if anyones interested but telling you anyway, i have a corsa c 1.0 in blue i sold it for £900 and bought a red 02 plate astra 1.6i sxi, wise move? Any warnings/comments/advice???

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Toms1989's Avatar
    Soft Top VTEC :)
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,356
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Very wise move and welcome to AOC

    Keep her well serviced and she will do you well
    FULL Black Leather Heated coupe interior for sale! £200!!!
    Click Here

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    DamoG's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanx m8 power n style

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Adam_Astra's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Similar to me. Corsa B 1.0 - Astra Estate 1.6. Less economical but a much better move

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    KJenkins's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DamoG View Post
    Hi guys dont know if anyones interested but telling you anyway, i have a corsa c 1.0 in blue i sold it for £900 and bought a red 02 plate astra 1.6i sxi, wise move? Any warnings/comments/advice???
    Get some pictures up so we can have a look
    Your car cannot handle a driver of this magnitude!

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    12vMatt's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,465
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i went from a corsa B 1.0 to an astra G 1.6 sxi

    the astra is a much better car in every way - you've definitely made the right choice in my opinion
    Flame Red 2002-02 Mk4 1.6 SXi RIP
    Flame Red 1997-R Corsa 1.4 8v
    Back in an Astra Silver 2000-X Mk4 CD 1.6 16v

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    1.6_valver's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LIkewise, i had a 1.4 corsa breeze got a 1.6 astra never looked back.
    Tend to use alot of oil,
    nearly ran mine dry the other month, got really lucky!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    buckle's Avatar
    /
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    18,921
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Similar to me, went from a Corsa B 1.0 to a Astra 1.8 SRi.

    Only £900 for a Corsa C though . Was it a total shitter you had, or have they lost all their value now?

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    DamoG's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckle View Post
    Similar to me, went from a Corsa B 1.0 to a Astra 1.8 SRi.

    Only £900 for a Corsa C though . Was it a total shitter you had, or have they lost all their value now?
    No m8 it was an awesome car, jus sold it to ma bosses son lol n needed 2 get rid of it fast. It had a CD player, 15" Dezent RB alloys, pipercross air filter, m3 mirrors

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Chris_08's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.6_valver View Post
    LIkewise, i had a 1.4 corsa breeze got a 1.6 astra never looked back.
    Tend to use alot of oil,
    nearly ran mine dry the other month, got really lucky!!!!!!!!
    Mine drinks it like a frigger. Check it every week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •