Thread: contacting a member

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

contacting a member

Does anybody Know who VXRVAN is on this forum.

I need to some how get in contact with him about the money i paid him for some for some parts that never turned up. he doesnt reply to emails or pm's ..I know the admin peeps cant really help me so i was wondering if someone else could

please help chris,

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    best post in the help desk, admin may be able to point you in the right direction
    no comment

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I understand your concerns and the problems you have contacting the above member. But this thread will have to be closed due to breach of classified rules. If anyone has a phone number, feel free to PM it Flash.man

Dealing with Problems

If you are experiencing problems concerning the buying or selling of an item, such as not receiving goods or money, then consider the situation very carefully before taking your next action. Please DO NOT POST ON THE FORUM with a complaint regarding a member, but please do the following:

* Allow sufficient time for money or goods to arrive. Personal circumstances can sometimes get in the way of a perfect transaction, once you are confident this is not the case and have genuine concerns please inform the AOC Team via the Help Desk.

* When informing Admin of your situation/complaint please provide FULL information concerning the trade, the other party, what was agreed and any contact from the other party.

The AstraSport Admin may be able to help, but nothing can be promised and if they do get involved it will be at their own discretion. Nevertheless, it is most important that you advise Admin of any problems – you may not be the only person experiencing such problems involving the other party.