Thread: speedo problems - not working!!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy speedo problems - not working!!

hey guys, i changed my speedo's on sun and after hours i finally got it in and connected. However they were totally out, so i had to take them out again and re-set the neddles, then again finally manage to put it in and connect them. At first they were not too bad like 3-5 mph out, but now they have totally stopped working!! my temp gauge, rev counter, mph and petrol, but the electric is connected and the milage is displayed etc!! Ive had enough and refuse to take them out and try to re-set them myself as i dont know what im doin!!! Does anyone know anyone who could do this for me? I need them doing pretty quick!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Strange. I know naff all about cars but even I managed to replace the clocks - it was fairly straightforward.

Did you click the lever at the top of the clocks into place? This makes the connection tot he electrics.

Check this then have a go at disconnecting and connecting the battery - on mine this makes the needles twitch, so maybe it is resetting itself.
    It is only when the last tree is felled, the last animal killed and the last fish hauled from the sea that we will realise we can't eat money.