when looking at the rad facing the car, there's a pipe top left that comes from the engine and there's a pipe on the right halfway down which leads to the engine and from the filler tank. There is also connection at the bottom right with a sensor plugged in CTS?

which one of these do i need to disconnect to drain the system?