Thread: Apple iPhone headphones - recommend me some!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Follow MarkG On Twitter

Apple iPhone headphones - recommend me some!

right, had the iPhone since february, and it all seems to be going wrong.

am now on my 2nd handset, many thanks to the genius bar at lakeside for giving me a new one when the old one ****ed up!

anyway, my 2nd set of headphones specifically for the iPhone/iPod Touch have just given up this morning. they were the special ones with the inline remote for changing songs, phone use, and handsfree calling, as per the image:

now, the fact this is the 2nd set i have had break on me, i have thought about buying another brand as these seem to have a maximum life of about 3 months. last time the other set went, i travelled all the way to the genius bar at lakeside, which just isn't feesable. in what i spend in petrol and time, i might as well go to argos and get some from there.

but what i was going to ask, has anyone else had many problems with theirs?
    and also, what brand would you recommend if i chose not to go for apple?

i am considering buying a Bose set, but they will not have an inline remote and mic on them!

anyway, comments welcome!
    Astra sold ... replaced with a Skoda ... soon to be replaced with another Vauxhall

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've just bought some senheiser cx300 from play.com for my ipod touch 2nd gen,

they arrived within 2 days with the free delivery system, and they at mega cool,

they dont however have an inline mic, so you'd have to take them out to use the phone
    Observe the masses and do the opposite