Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Final remap

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    trickyb's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Final remap

    Im dropping the car off to oggie on monday night so that he can set the car up tuesday, changed the turbo for a t38 now ( same as cossie RS 500), 10 psi was enough to pull way from a 08 plate Audi RS4 (lowest boost possible on wastegate), this turbo is good for 28/30 psi

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    lee gsi's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Near Portsmouth....... Drives a Signum 1.9 CDTi
    Posts
    17,757
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Should be good to see what results you get
    The truth is always the truth even if you haven't realised it yet...

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    MrStush's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The suspense awaits!!..... Let everyone know what your car makes Tricky....
    Star Silver SRI Turbo..'Red.Dot Reloaded'..Cybox Precat, Cybox Catback SS Exhaust..K&N Panel Filtered...9Ltr EDS SMIC!!.....

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    astra_dave's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    5,316
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    suspense is killing me! have you heard anything yet Tricky??
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegman View Post
    You know me so well and not even dinner, a movie and some flowers Tony. What sort of man do you think I am!!!!!

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Patrick's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    945
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by astra_dave View Post
    suspense is killing me! have you heard anything yet Tricky??
    +

    Quote Originally Posted by trickyb
    Im dropping the car off to oggie on monday night so that he can set the car up tuesday
    =

    lol

    *sorry*
    - 2004 Vauxhall Zafira GSi - Silver, work in progress..
    - 2003 BMW 325ti M Sport - Silver, 18" CSL wheels in matt anthracite, Eibachs, Full red leather

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    astra_dave's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    5,316
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ooooooooops, silly me. i can't read! and i'm clearly day confused
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegman View Post
    You know me so well and not even dinner, a movie and some flowers Tony. What sort of man do you think I am!!!!!

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    TelTel's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    837
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was out with Tricky on Saturday night, a last minute decision to southend cruise to have a look at was was about and what cars to tease! lol, each in our coupes we were sitting at about 70.....sometimes 80........sometimes 100.....his coupe suprised me the way it pulls away at 100mph! and as you all know, its not been remapped yet and still shockin, he had built the engine himself and i hope tricky gets the results he's looking for!! then a magazine feat i think!
    My last username was ElTelcoupeT....Im now TelTel & Detailing is my game!!.

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    LOCKO's Avatar
    South Central RO
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    hampshire
    Posts
    8,862
    Mentioned in
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTelcoupeT View Post
    I was out with Tricky on Saturday night, a last minute decision to southend cruise to have a look at was was about and what cars to tease! lol, each in our coupes we were sitting at about 70.....sometimes 80........sometimes 100.....his coupe suprised me the way it pulls away at 100mph! and as you all know, its not been remapped yet and still shockin, he had built the engine himself and i hope tricky gets the results he's looking for!! then a magazine feat i think!
    naughty naughty speeding on main roads ......... you should be ashamed of yourselfs

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    TelTel's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    837
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCKO View Post
    naughty naughty speeding on main roads ......... you should be ashamed of yourselfs
    bloody el, locko drives like a kid in a plastic car with no peddles! lol
    My last username was ElTelcoupeT....Im now TelTel & Detailing is my game!!.

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    MrStush's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTelcoupeT View Post
    bloody el, locko drives like a kid in a plastic car with no peddles! lol
    Locko, EltelcoupeT has severley hammered you!!...... Tel that was naughty... Locko has a point...
    Star Silver SRI Turbo..'Red.Dot Reloaded'..Cybox Precat, Cybox Catback SS Exhaust..K&N Panel Filtered...9Ltr EDS SMIC!!.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Been qouted 300 cash for remap 1.9 astra? opinions on remap ?
    By steve94 in forum Diesel Engines inc. Transmissions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 22:13
  2. UCL Final
    By Sploodge in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 00:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •