Well after about 2 years I have finally got round to fixing my head unit. Since I have fitted my Nokia car kit I have been without a radio as the antenna fell out of the connector as I pushed it back in. As I was doing this in a hurry (like all my mods) I never tested it before I had to drive off.
So during the week I found the removal tools for my head unit and found some spare time. So out with the head unit and wrap up the antenna so that it'll never come out again lol.
Very happy with my work I set about cleaning out the pig sty that is my car. Filled a plastic bag full of rubbish and cleared out my arm rest to find 15 pens and 1 pencil in there. Honestly theres more pens in there than there is in my desk draw at work.
My new found time to sort the car saw me check my fluid levels boy had they dropped. My coolant expansion tank was nearly empty and my oil was on the min mark. . So all topped back up again, but after only 1000 miles there has to be a bigger problem. Its also been fighting to idle correctly in the mornings so it looks as if my head gaskets going . So into Car Care Autos next week for a compression test.
Not good when my misses had her redundancy notice yesterday and I've been given 3 months warning along with all the other staff. All in all rubbish week.