Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A bit of advice

Hi,

New to all this upgrade stuff. Just a few beginner questions really, i have already checked out alot of the very helpful guides and tips etc.

I am just in the middle of installing some rear speakers in my Astra (though having problems with the window winder but thats a whole other story)

Next i was thinking of a sub, Any recommendations? i dont want to spend too much, will i need to get an amp for it to run off, i take it this will need to be wired up to the battery etc?

on another note are the tweeters really worth changing? i am leaving the front speakers as they seem to be pretty good and for my price range i dont really see any point in buying new one's it seems to really get a massive boost in performance you need to spend alot of money and not just a weeney bit.

This is my first post so apologies if it's in the wrong section but in car entertainment seemed the most relevant,lol.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Snap!! new boy here aswell!

yeah ICE does seem to be a case were u get wat u pay 4!
    if u dnt wnt to upgrade door speakers maybe upgrade to a cheap head unit? my m8 went to maplins and got a ?clarion? head unit that has all mod-cons. (blue tooth, sd card etc) for £30!!
    How much do u wnt to spend?