Thread: 10 Pictures That Make The Girl With 56 Star Tattoos On Her Face Look Really Smart

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

10 Pictures That Make The Girl With 56 Star Tattoos On Her Face Look Really Smart

#fullpost{display:inline;}Big Tattooed Stupid Idiot Kimberly Vlaminck had previously said she 'fell asleep' in a Tattooist's chair and then mistakenly received 56 Tattoos instead of the original 3 she wanted later admitted she lied. She in fact asked for the 56 stars on her face. She fibbed to escape the wrath of her father. We're not sure what made her look dumber, the lie she gave to the world, or the lame stars on her face. We do admit that it could be worse. It turns out there are worse facial tattoos out there. Here are 10 pictures that make her look like a genius.

10. Rosey Face Loopy Guy - How do you divert attention away from your Sling Blade hair cut? Well, we think this works. You spent all that time mutilating your face, you could look a little happier.

9. Mr No Tattoo Consistancy - When you start tattooing your face, have a plan. Don't just keep adding as you go or the balance will be thrown off. It's a mumble full of jumble and we don't know where one pattern starts and another ends. You score a 3 on facial tattoos.

8. Skull Face - Embarrassed about your silly old skin? Get a tattoo to make it appear it's all gone. It will let others know you actually have a skull, not like those single cell organisms. It's also slimming.

7. Mr. Professional - Sure your suit is plain, but adding a little facial paint will spruce it right up. Your coworkers will know you're a real go-getter and you'll be fast-tracked to VP before you know it. You are on your way up!

6. Captain Pensive - I guess you can search a lifetime for frames that will go with a face full of tattoos and have no success. You might want to think contacts, or maybe just tattoo your eyes.

5. Mr. Overboard - This guy makes the girl look like a rocket scientist. I guess there is a point in your life when you hit the "my face can't get any worse" point and you just go batshit crazy. You can also kiss walking successfully through metal detectors goodbye.

4. Searching For Bobby Fischer - You'll never be searching for your chess board again. We believe that this pattern started in the 80s, times change... tattoos don't. Maybe add a little color, some CREED logos and you'll be brought right up into the new millennium .

3. I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! - Sure the Beijing Olympics were a time for celebration, but for life? We hope you left some room on your ass for the 2012 London fun.

2. Grandpa Tattoo - Ever think to yourself when you see someone full of tattoos if they'll ever regret them as they get older? Well, that answer is no. You will learn quickly how they hide wrinkles and keep kids off your lawn.

1. Half n Half - Just think missy, if you slept a little longer in that chair you could have looked like this girl. We assume if she was asleep during her tattooing, then she was dozing on her side. A few more Advil PMs and you'll have the whole thing finished.
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think the last 1 is pretty good lol

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like number 8

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i love tattoo's and some piercings as have both myself but no way near like that i dont like any as think its too exstream but these ppl class it as body art so i see there point some look good dont get me wrong but just not my thing
    Drives a Arden blue zafi gsi

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    **** me there are some special people on this planet isn't there lol

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I hope the majoirty of those above are in the business, although some may not be a great advert if they are

Very extreme and most likely hiding a mass of emotional problems. Shame really.
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i thought most of these kinda people would be american but looking at number 8 maybe not

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    I like tattoos, but deffo wouldn't have a facial one.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    pmsl at number 7! thats gas!
    EUROPA BLUE COUPE