Thread: 1.7tdi diesel

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1.7tdi diesel

can anyone help pse driving along suddenly lost power, stopped turned the engine off few secs turned back on started, this happened again a week later,last night it happened again but this time the engine cut out it took me 20 mins to get started, had a look under the bonnet and found a hole in the vacuum pipe would this cause the problems i have been getting?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by colin2169 View Post
    can anyone help pse driving along suddenly lost power, stopped turned the engine off few secs turned back on started, this happened again a week later,last night it happened again but this time the engine cut out it took me 20 mins to get started, had a look under the bonnet and found a hole in the vacuum pipe would this cause the problems i have been getting?
    Good be the egr valve. When it is dirt by exhaust gas, it wil stick as it have to be openend above ca 2800RPM. The hole in the exhaust should not there, also fix it bofore you do somthing else.
    JackShadow

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good be the egr valve. When it is dirt by exhaust gas, it wil stick as it have to be openend above ca 2800RPM. The hole in the exhaust should not there, also fix it bofore you do somthing else.
    JackShadow