Thread: anyone have insurance with Kwik Fit????

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

anyone have insurance with Kwik Fit????

Right guys...just paid for my first lot of insurance today for my first car, a hefty 3000 pounds. Just a tad over.

thing is i dont pick up my astra until tomorrow, the garage is taxing it for me, part of the deal if i bought the car they had to tax, mot, service it, full tank of fuel etc.

But yeah anyways they need a cover note from my insurance, finally got my cover note sent to me tonight via email so i can forward it to the garage. But it requires me to log in to kwik fit insurance site. ive got my passwords as thats attatched in my email.

but I FORGOT my username , i know its something you use from your own details for your username. such as last name, dob, email etc to login with

so just wondering if anyone else here has kwik fit insurance and what info you actually as your username.

i dont wanna keep incorrectly trying incase it locks me out for an extended period of time.

thanks guys, btw sorry for the essay.
    Why Drink And Drive?
    When You Can Smoke And Fly!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    can you not phone them up?
    surely they will have a dedicated phoneline for their internet services

EDIT: quick search on google...0800 280 2203...try that im sure they will point you in the right direction
    Hey Dick,whats in for the Big Brain Quiz tonight? Certainly Gents, thats 200 quid. WHAT! each! DOUBLE WHAT! Thats abit steep isnt it...? steep...its f-ing verticle!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just ring them mate. They will be more than happy to help. Im with them and they have been good do far.