Thread: Sound & music ripping softwere

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sound & music ripping softwere

Do any of you guys out there know if i can download ( legaly) a peice of softwere that will allow me to remove sounds or music from a video?

Reason i ask is that im building my own website atm for my Drag racing photography. Ive got a few videos that i have taken on my phone but i want to remove the sound of a Top Fuel dragster on a run from the video to use as a sound effect on my site etc

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The only thing i would suggest is having a browse on the net for the best/recommended software and maybe downloading a converter from a peer to peer site (unfortunately)....... Proper software will cost quite a bit most probably.

If its got pistons or tits, its gonna be expensive!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    http://www.aoamedia.com/audioextractor.htm

The one on the righthandside of the page is free Never used it but read a few reviews quickly and all seems legit!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for that, Ive just downloaded and will give it a try.

I tried to put the video into some softwere i already had but it wont support files from a mobile phone lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Follow Glacious On Twitter Add Glacious on Facebook
    I make and design videos as well and this sounds quite bad but if you use Windows Movie maker you can copy the audio layer of any video to a separate track and the cut and trim the audio to suit and save as MP3. If you need a hand give us a shout and I can do it for you using Sony Vegas.

Cheers

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Audacity is free software. Can record the sound any music playing on the PC, video's, youtube etc

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glacious View Post
    I make and design videos as well and this sounds quite bad but if you use Windows Movie maker you can copy the audio layer of any video to a separate track and the cut and trim the audio to suit and save as MP3. If you need a hand give us a shout and I can do it for you using Sony Vegas.

Cheers

Thanks for offer mate

I was playing with windows movie maker last night and it wouldnt allow me to use the video from my phone which is a Nokia 95

I put a selection of photos together of top fueler doing a burnout and the launch, i then put the old film grain effect on each picture and thought it would be good if i paste the sound of the car on run at the end. This is when i found out that i wont work with mobile video

i was just playing on there as im doing the photography for a friends wedding on saturday, Because shes on a limited budget ive offered to help her out and said that i would produce a few DVDs with the pictures for her etc.

So i thought i would use this with the wedding photos and had some music etc

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Try googling Tunebite, im sure one of their packages do this. Not 100% though. I use mine as a legal bypass for DRM controlled music.

But im sure one of the features of one of the versions of it do what you want.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    VLC. just use the convert option, but don't check the video. That way you're converting the audio to a useable format such as MP3 or WMA etc.
    Arden Blue Astra VXR