Thread: tech 2

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tech 2

tried looking on ebay but cant find one, could 1 of you kind people please give me the link to buy 1? itz for a 1.9cdti 55 plate zaf
    thank you

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    why do you wanna buy a tech 2? last time i saw a garage clearance off fleabay, it was sold for 500 odd notes.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | VXRacing 19s in Black |Stage 2丨 Pipercross Open Cone| 7" DVD with Sat Nav |Full Rear Sunblinds | C. Hatch Front Grille | Leds Footwell Lightings |

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
    why do you wanna buy a tech 2? last time i saw a garage clearance off fleabay, it was sold for 500 odd notes.
    Absolute bargain, if I had seen that I'd have snapped it up!!!!

Here's a new one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GM-OPEL-TECH-II-TECH2-GM-TECH-2-TEC2-CANDI-MODULE_W0QQitemZ160342644193QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment?hash=item25552a95e1&_tr ksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1| 72%3A1689|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50
    ☻☻☻ STAMPEDE CONVERSIONS ☻☻☻

Cruise control and trip computer activation, anti-hijack, diagnostics and LED conversions - West Yorkshire and nationwide

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stampede View Post
    Absolute bargain, if I had seen that I'd have snapped it up!!!!

Here's a new one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GM-OPEL-TECH-I...3%3A1|294%3A50
    When i had the CC enabled in my 2002 zafira at a vauxhall shop he needed to disconnect the device and he had to go into the shop and put it into a cradle or something because apparantly it needed authorisation from GM to be able to program the CC.

Would such a device as this also be able to perform this task ? I would not think that the selling of these devices to people and shops outsite the GM repair facility's ring would be something that GM would find ok and that they would block these devices ?

Or am i just totally wrong here ??

PS. I would probably buy a opelscanner, op-com or similar program to do diagnosis, it is way cheaper than the tech-2

Zafiraowner

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wot you need is tech 2 and tis 2000 as when reprogramming ecu's you have to get the data from tis2000 and get security access to programme keys and things, tech 2 only works upto model year 09 as its all changing over to wots called an mdi interface and tis 2 web, i work for vauxhall so deal with this all every day, I would also agree the 500 quid is good for tech 2 iv sold one before and got nearer a grand for it