Thread: Right thats it!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Right thats it!

Do you ever sit there and think "right thats it stop ****ing around and get something done!" lol, sorry all for boring ya, just feelin abit sorry for myslef at the moment and thought id call on all fellow ASOC members for help, Just split with the girlfriend, im always skint and work my arse off, i wanna go traveling, see the world but i just sit there and think "yeh oneday" i need a fecking good kick up the arse! people! i joined a gym last year to get ripped HAHAHA and have never been, anyone else like me? or am i a loner lol,
    i get stressed out really easy, and i think i have a slight anger problem, i keep arguing with my mum,dad etc over the slightest things and taking it out on random objects, but overall im a nice lad haha honest

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    so just to sum it up i think im slowly going mad

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Come to our meet on the 22nd June in Wolvo!!
    Honda Civic Type R

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    think what makes it worse is no one ever notices im like this, im always laughing and joking at work, singing and everything but im just a misrible ******* when im at home, dunno why, my family and everyone are great

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Come out to our meet and we'l have a good ole heart to heart and cheer ya up

your anger problem is probs just related to splitting with the missus

i have a gym membership and never get time to go and when i do have time laziness prevents me

talk about it youll feel better to have it off ya chest

and take a holiday with a few mates a break will do ya the world of good

late deals ftw if your short of cash!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think im with ya, i wanna go the gym cuz im tense but the one i go is ALWAYS packed and then i get wound up because i cant get on anything lol, i need to look into going a new 1, im suppose to be going away soon anyway so should feel better about then, i really cant describe how i feel sometimes, i just wanna sit there and cry, then go an push my fist throuh the window lol, im not a physco or anything iv never been in a fight in my life, its weird, like now, my stomachs all notted up just sitting here and i dont know why

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    aww poor lad aint ya got no mates to have a good ole heart to heart with??

Long drive in the dark and a big chat... (not for dodgy reasons) they are a regular occurance for me and my mates we always do them its dead relaxing get someone out and go for one.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    haha yeh i usually only talk when im drunk though, its a regular thing, where as people ususlly do stupid things when pissed i usually end up having a good chat with a random stranger, oh i dunno what wrong with me, think i need pills lol, the otherday i was really wound up at work and punched a screen on our ovens, anyway cut along story short its smashed and cost the company £700 to replace, but it was "an accident" but i cant even remeber why i did it!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lol pills wont really help they cant take away feelings just dull them really

errrm big hugs? hahah.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i feel such a dick sometimes being like this, i never talk to people cuz i dont want them thinking "what a ****!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast