The time has come where I am looking to part with the coupe and replace it with a MK5 VXR. Only problem is I cant decide what to do. My insurance will not insure me on one at the mo, say i'm high risk (er with advance driving certificate, qualified advanced observer status, 10yrs no claims and numerous hours skid training and other driving safety courses!!!!!). I have found a top spec red VXR 07 plate with 5k on the clock full leather, sat nav, keyless entry, push start etc.... for 14995. If I go for it I will lose most of this year with my insurance as I will have to cancel and start a new policy with someone else. Alternative is I wait until Oct when my renewal is due, take out a policy with someone else and look for a Nurburgring. Nurburgrings seem to be around 1.5-2k more for one with similar mileage. Been offered 3k for my coupe trade against the VXR. What would you do.... is the red VXR a good deal?