Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oil Out of Dump Valve and Late Boost

Hi guys

Last week i was getting a slight hesitation in my boost (some may have seen my thread) so i changed the spark plugs and it has become much smoother. But today it seemed like i have to really put my foot down much more to get any type of boost. I used to like before how much i didnt have to accelerate to get a nice little dump. Also yesturday my mate pulled away from me easy in his motor, which he did before but it was much much closer (nothing really in it).

Any way, i checked all the hoses etc incase any leakes and couldnt hear nothing. The only thing was the dump valve had some oil around it? Is this the turbo going? I don't see why oil would be in the air system?

I thought last weeks problem (at worse) was the actuator so if this is the turbo going hit two birds with one stone.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive got a small amount coming out of mine too, i think if its alot then its a problem.
    www.chilled-rc.net For all your RC car/boat/heli/plane needs

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i dunno if i would class it alot or not im just putting all the problems together i think and hoping for 1 simple conclusion