After a week of night's i decided i'd get up early and get out and start to strip some bits the C36GET.
The plan is to tinker during this week, and hopefully lift it out next weekend.
So, first step, i slept longer today than i have all week. Typical.
As i'd removed a few bits when diagnosing the problem, i had to push the LC out the garage.
Jack the car up and drain the coolant (i ignored the disconnect battery bit, as i want to keep it locked )
While the coolant was being collected, i decided to label up a few coolant pipes. (I didn't need to do this, but just to be safe)
All jubilee clips undone and all top coolant pipes were quickly removed.
Airbox uncliped and removed .
With the pipe feeds to the turbos removed i had to take a few arty pictures.
New favorite pic.
After removing the turbo heatshield, the Chargecooler was next.
The removed bits (now residing in the cars boot)
Not a huge haul, but the offside of the engine is rather stripped.