Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you class this as reasonable..

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter

Would you class this as reasonable..

Ex husband related 'issue' warning

Very long story short.

Split up with him in 2003. I wanted another baby with him, he didn't want any more (we had two already) so ok, I lived with that for the time I was with him.

I kicked him out after finding out a few things, he got joint mortgage with 'nameless person' that he had supposedly only known for two months .

In 2006, its announced the 'nameless person' is pregnant by him, and is due on my birthday (how ironic). Our two children were told about it, Ashlie not happy, Kieren didn't care. Their baby was born a month early, my kids have seen her twice in the 2 yrs and 7 months shes been alive.

Ashlie told me that ex was getting married (bearing in mind he was NEVER getting married again after we split up), Ashlie was asked to be bridesmaid which she was chuffed to bits with.

Over Christmas this year, they get married without telling my kids. Ashlie proper devastated as she was meant to be bridesmaid.

Two months ago, he took then to a local hotel for the night as a treat (after letting them down on taking them abroad for a few days over Easter).. He says he needs to tell them something, but doesn't actually do it.

An hour ago, he rings Ashlie to tell her she now has a baby half brother that was born last night.

They weren't even told that she was pregnant.

Now is it just me, or would any 'normal' father have told his own children that there was another one coming along, and for that matter, that he was getting married?

Sorry, rant over, but Ashlie now wants nothing to do with him.

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds like my father! Compulsive liar and you never know it until it all comes out to air.

Unfortuently the only people that will really suffer are the children involved so for that sake only it is worth at least being amicable.

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What a ****! I know he is their father but he is playing games, you need to have a word, he needs to grow up, what did they ever do to deserve such treatment? He either does a proper job or gets lost! Its so upsetting for Ashlie and even if she makes out she's not bothered it will be hurting her inside, i was in exactly the same position once so feel for you so much! You have got to say something! Jx

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynos XP View Post
    What a ****! I know he is their father but he is playing games, you need to have a word, he needs to grow up, what did they ever do to deserve such treatment? He either does a proper job or gets lost! Its so upsetting for Ashlie and even if she makes out she's not bothered it will be hurting her inside, i was in exactly the same position once so feel for you so much! You have got to say something! Jx

I wish I could say something...but he's not a nice person to get on the wrong side of.

I asked the CSA to him claim for me as he was not paying enough maintenence for what he was earning, and I had to stop the case because of the threats I was getting from him

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reading through your post I have to agree he is a bit of a a**e. I am divorced too but I see my kids every weekend almost well they stay with me. I always tell them stuff they need to know infact a bit too much some times lol.

But there is a few things in your post that I dont agree with that you have said. But thats prob just me lol

White is the new Black

FARMYARD TUNING

LEH IS THE FUTURE

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotpanther View Post
    Sounds like my father! Compulsive liar and you never know it until it all comes out to air.

Unfortuently the only people that will really suffer are the children involved so for that sake only it is worth at least being amicable.
    same here im affrad
    Mk4 ASTRA 1.7DTI Estate On 126K Miles Now 127k 11/10/2008 - - 129K 28/11/2008 - - 130k 04/01/2009 -- Now 138k 08/05/2009 Now 142k and a broken Diff -- 144K

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTE_LET View Post
    I wish I could say something...but he's not a nice person to get on the wrong side of.

I asked the CSA to him claim for me as he was not paying enough maintenence for what he was earning, and I had to stop the case because of the threats I was getting from him
    God he sounds like he was my ex's twin ! ! ! ! !

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There are a lot of Men and Women out there that lack integrity and the morals to be able to honest. Although things are never that simple from the picture that has been painted... GTE LET it sounds as though you are better off without your EX in your life... It sounds as if he is too immature to always do the decent thing which is to be truthful.... Letting down the children just shows the measure of him IMHO...
    Star Silver SRI Turbo..'Red.Dot Reloaded'..Cybox Precat, Cybox Catback SS Exhaust..K&N Panel Filtered...9Ltr EDS SMIC!!.....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what a total ****** sounds a bit like my mum alltho she tell me most things!
    Back in an astra and loving it

Status
    Drives
    Vectra VXR + Astra Coupe Turbo
    Mentioned in
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Add Glasgow_Stu on Facebook
    i think the words total fanny spring to mind..

people like that shouldnt have kids.

at least ur two have seen him for what he is.. just hope they dont get hurt ( or you for that fact ) by him any further.
    The coupe...ITS ALIVE & back from the dead....again!
    The internet: where everybody knows everything about **** all.

become a paid member:
    http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/payments.php

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast