Thread: Mr2

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mr2

As I loves me jap cars and have been dealt yet another good blow loosing me a couple of grand I am just out for a toy now, who's had one, any reviews for me?

what's the crack with the 119bhp engine? is that from the 2.0ltr? and the 2.0T only pushing 168bhp? does it make up for it being a 2 seater and mid engined?

thanking you all....

Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    dont waste your time in getting an N/A (although they are fun) but the turbo !!! its the fastest thing i have ever driven! on the quarter mile my mates runs 13.4 seconds and all he has is an exhaust system and air filter. he out runs imprezas and evos etc.

as for it being mid engined, it does even everything through corners and you get plenty traction off the line since the engine is at the back. but trust me dont play with boost in corners untill you can properly drive the car because they are animals!

but you have to get one haha.
    Toyota Celica GT4

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nearly everyone I've known with an MR2 has crashed it due to losing the back end, caution is required - especially in the wet!
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ^^ Dito..Unfortunately the lad didnt just lose his car... purely due arse hanging out by accident by tickling it too early mid bend. The lorry coming the other way parked the steering wheel nicely right infront of the passenger seat.

Not pretty.
    I no longer have a Sig

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cool beans guys, have had loads of rwd's in the past...
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series