Alrite guys.

Bassically the story is -

My friend has a mk4 which he had professionally installed:

Front comps running off an amp,
2nd amp and sub.

He is now going to sell up and i want his stuff.

I have a completely standard mk4, and am wondering if its possible to swap my standard stuff with his.

He has no idea what hes doing and i am not confident enough to try taking his or my car apart.

If any1 knows what they are doing and would want to take it on there will def be money available. Not 2 sure how much yet. Suggestions?

His car is based in Ware.

He works in Stevenage.