Thread: Colour Coding Car

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Colour Coding Car

Own 5dr in flame red want to colour code handles, rub strip, skirts, lower grill, basically everything black to flame red...
    My car is in amazing mint condition so dont want to jeperdize (???) that... Any known places with good rep and also any quotes???

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, Tyler

If I am guessing correctly you're the guy who just bought the skirts, lexus lights and backbox from me last week

If you're still looking the colour coded handles I have a pair of them, but you'd need another two with your car being a 5-door.

Your car was mint, was very impressed with it. And glad to see you were happy with what you got, once all parts are fitted it will make your Astra stand out a lot more.

As for me, I am no longer an Astra driver, mine was wrote off a few months back and I now drive a 2002 Vectra SRi 2.2ltr. To be honest, now that I have most of the niggly wee annoying things sorted out I am loving it. I now have the comfort of a vauxhall and a much more powerful car

As for more parts that you want for your car, there are a few places you could still try. Not sure on the pricing but there are a number of breakers yards that have loads of astras.. Trainors, Temple Autosalvage, Damien Priors to name just a few, you may be able to track down what you want if you give them a call and check out what they have.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Got car colour-coded...
    Went to bubbles on edenreagh road...
    they did amazing job... got everything sprayed car looks mint.