Thread: bangA71's Mk4 1.6 8v Club 5dr

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bangA71's Mk4 1.6 8v Club 5dr

I bought this on the 5th May 2009 and have big modification plans floating around in my head but havn't got the cash to back it up (like most people). I've had alot of help and advice from various users here. So here it goes....

I havn't got a picture when i first bought the car but i've only changed the grill so far

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    this is just a minor mod. like everyone else the bonnet pull sticks out when fitting an after-market grill. so i ordered a new opel one which is slightly shorter and here are the results:

its not as noticeable now and theres no bright wihite arrow visible!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok so the next mod was smoked side repeaters. you can't really tell the difference close-up, it looks very similar but from a little distance looks ace!

1.6 8V CLUB 5dr Krypton Green
    :: MY AUTO-BIOGRAPHY ::

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    here are my new Red LEDs courtesy of OddJob (top Man!). Fitted them today. The MFD is custom made by oddjob and the Heater controls and speedo are plug 'n' plays. they're not as bright as some peoples but i like em, more subtle but still noticeable. got a few cuts from battling with the instrument binnacle but it was worth it...

The Speedo

The Heater Controls

Custom MFD. The picture dosn't really do it justice though.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tinted Windows

Well its been a while since i've posted here (mainly due to having no money!). I've just had my windows tinted from Tintkingz.co.uk. Usually charge £170 but i got all 5 windows done for £125 which isn't too bad considering the prices i've seen on the forums. The only reason i got a discounted price is because there was 5 of us all together who got it done and it was a busy day for them. I decided to get dark smoke all round. I considered getting limo black on the back 3 and dark smoke on the fronts but the visibility was quite poor. plus the same tone all round looks great.

I also got my little cousin to wash n wax my car and it looks almost brand new haha. Well here are the pics: