Thread: Police are SO prejudice!!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Police are SO prejudice!!!!

I've been pulled up for the FOURTH time now... owned the car TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

First time was about my plates - they hadnt been fully swapped over and they just told me to display the propper plates - fair play.

Second time they said they wanted to do insurance checks.....

Third time they didnt particuly pull me up they just came alongside me and told me to watch my speed lol...

and today a general check!!!!!!!!!! I asked the police man today why and he said if i wear a hat when I drive I look like a very young driver in a big car?!!!!!! How bad is that!!!!!

On the subject of hats & hoods a LOT of my mates get pulled if they are driving wearing a hoody or a baseball cap or a woolly hat (my trate specially in the sun )

But its REALLLYYYY annoying me its SOO humiliating being pulled up, cos im a good girl and stuff lolz..

I had my clio for 12 months and never got pulled over ONCE in a hat in no hat speeding or NOTHING!!! (By speeding obvs im talking +5 mph on the limit im not dangerous just rural driving to get to the farm sometimes has ridiculous limits like 40 just cos theres a bend lol)

Rant over though lolz. how Frustrating. I want them to leave me and my hat alone lol.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    i think this may be a west midlands thing, i have this problem all the time!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you say that, but if a young chav knicked your car, and they didnt pull over them for a routine check and they got away, and it was due to them not being prejudice, what would you say then?

ateod, if you are the good girl you say you are, you have nowt to worry about do you

Vectra SRi 1.9 CDTi (150).
    Tinted Windows, Richbrook Gear Knob & Tax Disc Holder.
    Flip down sunglasses Holder.
    6000K HID's, Chilled Glovebox, CD70 Navi, Debadged, Samco Hoses.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    if they had robbed my car id hope they were pulling them over for more than a routine check! lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i got pulled in my Astra after owning it for 3 days. Same reason just cuz i wear a cap

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lol

what car are you driving now?

if your young and it looks a big car for your age then i think that would be fair enough in my books

theres a 19 year old lad round my way who drives a VXR used to see him a fair bit handing over details to the old 5:0

personally i'd take it as a compliment on how well others thing i must be doing to afford a car thta looks too old for me.

tbh tho wearing hoodies whilst driving is asking for trouble, not only by looking like you don't want your face to be seen but also it must make blind spots huge!

on the whole i cant understand hats or hoods in a car anyway. the only person i knew who wore a hoodie in their car reversed into a boat 1) coz they were showing off and 2) because they couldnt see it due to the hood.

im not having ago at you or anything and its up to you how you drive, but you gotta bare in mind that the police are just on the look out for anyone that may look suspicious / out of the ordinary you must admit you dont see that many people driving around with hoodies up or hats on ( well i don't anyway)

and look on the bright side if your car ever got nicked they'd be more likely to pull it over as they've seen it enough times to figure out that its your car

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Policeman pulled me over last night just at the Wallsend turn off on the Coast Road, walked up to the car and asked to see all my details to do a check, not a problem so i gave him the details etc and asked why i had been pulled.

'No reason, just had nothing to do and thought we might have got lucky'

I just said that he was talking the piss and asked if i could be on my way?

'Not a problem, have a good night'

Do they have a certain amount of people they need to check or something per day?? lol
    Astra 1.8 16v Sport
    Needed : Front Splitter PM if you've got one spare

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    there are certain targets in place but im not 100% on what they are
    Heading back to the world of AOC

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lol im 19 and have a 1.8 Bertone so no the car isnt really too much for me.

I dont drive in a hoody personally lol, my woolly hat dont create blindspots - its just easier to wear a woolly hat then brush my hair before going out

im not goin to take it as a compliment when its a constant thing theyr doing my head in i have places to go without having to go through their routine stuff

& I hope your not tryin to say im a chav cos i wear a hat!!!!!!!!! out of order lol Might have to beat ya up for comments like that lol.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've not been pulled over by the fuzz for over 5 years now. Guess it's something you have to live with when you are young. In my first car aged 17 I was pulled probably once every 2-4 weeks on average.
    - 2004 Vauxhall Zafira GSi - Silver, work in progress..
    - 2003 BMW 325ti M Sport - Silver, 18" CSL wheels in matt anthracite, Eibachs, Full red leather

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast