Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thoughts

HI Guys

There is little mention of anyone actually buying a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 for their sporthatch. I was thinking of BK999, but the more I look at some pictures on Google images, the more I think they would irritate me on my car.

Have just seen the silver Pro Race 1.2's and think they might be a suitable alternative.

I'm getting it remapped next week and think that it deserves comfortable shoes to go with it. My 18" Pentas (2 of them) are buckled, bought them like it, and found out when getting new tyres. I just can't seem to find "the right" replacement.

I know its the same old question and I apologies for it, but any thoughts, or does anyone have any images ?

This whole process of picking some new alloys is driving me mad.....

David

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Go fo something completely different that no one else has! What sort of style wheel do you like, do you like the open style like pentas? Or do you prefer more spokey...? Jx

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Any pictures of your car?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I do like the open Penta Style, if I could afford it I would get them again. But after what happened with mine, I wont buy second hand of ebay regardless of how clean they say they are. Mine didn't have a mark on them when I bought them, but 2 were still buckled.

I am getting the 200bhp/300lbft map added next Friday, EGR valve this week, Bodywork next monday as some moron left a box on the motorway (previous thread), done the cruise control mod thanks to this site. So really just listening to as much advice as I can from this site as there has been seom excellent advice. Was going to try and get it all done before PVS, but missed the booking deadline.

So the alloys will be next, then potentially a brace front or rear (still reading up that)

Its just standard with ext pack at the moment, will get the pictures up when its finished. Would never have thought modifiying anything before until I found this site to find the answer to the EGR problem...its like an Aladdin's cave of ideas.

What do you think on the Team Dynamic Arnage ?

David

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear about the Penta sarga, shame i didnt know you wanted some more Penta's my friend just sold some for £200 and all though they had a few scuffs they were all round! Those Team Dynamics Arnage are really nice, would look awesome! Jx