Thread: power query

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

power query

right so far ive fitted vxr turbo,full miltek system with sports cat and precat pipe, panel filter ,ngk iridium plugs and power pipe from intercooler to plenum.im fitting a front mounted intercooler at the weekend and just wondered what sort of power i will be running il get the car mapped once the intercooler is on but dont know whether i need vxr injectors first

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You only need VXR injectors if you get the VXR AFM too and have a EDS phase 3.5 or Courtenay stage 4 remap

Power wise you can't really say as they vary from standard depending on how well it's been serviced etc but based on 200bhp you should have about 215 I'd say won't be massively more
    FORMERLY WAVEYBLUEWATER

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    interestingly, everytime my car has been on the rollers with the low power button engaged with VXR turbo, flowmaster, full milltek, eds side mount IC it gets 200 bhp. You would think that it would make a few more with those extras on and the remap not engaged. So my answer is who knows how much power yours will make, until you chose what map you want and get it tested you will not know
    Be Happy