basically im faced with a problem.
ive got a 1.4 astra h sxi sporthatch, ive only had it for about 2 months and at the beginning was a great improvement to my last car (a corsa c)
but now, i realised ive made a mistake buying the car. i need something with more power. the 1.4 is shocking, and i spend a lot of time travelling so want something a bit more exciting.
where do i stand with getting a new car if my current one is still fairly new in a credit agreement?
im still gonna keep the car approx 6 months but after that im looking at getting something quicker, a vxr.
basically im wanting advice on routes i could take to getting a new car, i know ive lost a lot of money and should have waited but i guess you learn from your mistakes.
any help would be appreciated. thank you
feel free to abuse me also for been a nob and wasting money lol