Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Regal Warning

just to let all no to keep well away from regal power pipe

bought a stainless power pipe from regal 8 months ago with a dump valve take of pipe it has since started to rust around the weld now making the pipe look unsightly

regals first answer to this was.

just clean it of with a wire brush

wasnt best pleased with that one. was then told after stating not only was it a fairly rong pipe any way as the dump valve conection causes the dump valve to rub of the coolant hose wich will be fun wen it rubs through the pipe is to long cousing the ends to fit hard against top hat and intercooler alowing no flex wich no dowt will break my rad mounts told then that criss would give me a call. gave 24hrs then phoned back

spoke to criss his answer was

it wont affect the performance

wen told it shouldnt rust he then gave the best answer ever not

he said send it back down and we'l clean the weld up and paint it with rust proof paint
    all i wanted was a stainless weld after all i paid an xtra £15 for the dump valve take off so decided id just have my money back after all the product isnt fully stainless is no longer serves its cosmetic purpose of looking good and now due to the change in molecular structure the whole pipe will start to rust and becouse of the daft place of dump valve fitting it couses unnesisary ware and tare to the coolant hoses means it is not fit for the purpose it was designed

criss's answer
    tough ure not getting your money back
    great customer care i thougt his answer was we'v never had a problem or complaint before

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if you need one matte give me a pm i can have one made to suit
    and its fully stainless steel

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    doesnt suprise me

from what i have read on here they dont care much for after service when things go wrong

trading standards might be worth a call as the product isnt fit for the purpose it was made/bought for
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    locked as it looks like you are doing the rounds on forums for maximum damage and we are only getting your side of the story. You have just joined and its your first post, if this had come from a longer standing member or in fact anyone that users the forum more than once, this thread would be looked at in a different light.

I suggest if the above is correct then trading standards will be far more effective then posting on forums.

Thread closed.
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members