Thread: revenge

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

revenge

i was just stood innocently talking to a fellow mechanic at work then all of a sudden my ass was burning!! << that probably was the expression i made aswell

i turned around and another work mate had just set fire to my overalls.
    normally i wouldn't be bothered because this kind of thing happens all of the time but, unfortunately for him, he took it too far by managing to burn through my overalls and halfway through my jeans underneath

far from amused to say the least so i need to get revenge on him hence this thread.

i've thought of either slipping him a load of laxative

or
    doing the same to him as he did me

cant think of much else that wont get me in trouble with the boss so has any one got any ideas??

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thats the best thing ive heard on this forum ahhaaahaha sooo funny.

Laxative would be a good idea
    PSN: Stan-H-
    My Autobiography

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOLLLL Ohh HOW Funny you need to get pictures! Lol.

You need to come up with something evil. Laxatives are half way there but could you put up with the smell??! Haahah.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wait till his head under a car and use the horn

White is the new Black

FARMYARD TUNING

LEH IS THE FUTURE

kr00zin_uk
    I have a pretty good sense of humour, but I don’t find someone trying to set alight to your clothes very funny at all.

The guy is obviously very stupid and immature as he potentially threatened your life!

It sounds silly, but something as small as a joke like that could have had you seriously burnt or killed. Or it could have even set alight the entire workplace and if the fire detectors went off then the whole place would have to be evacuated.

I would have reported it to the boss straight away and shown him the burnt marks as it's also every employee’s responsibility to ensure a safe working environment and nothing can be done about it if the boss doesn't know.

I couldn’t trust working with a team like that, who don’t look out for me.

The laxative in coffee sounds like a good way to actually get your own back without risking lives, but I would still talk to the boss. And don't take your eyes off any of your colleagues.

Also be careful it doesn’t get out of hand. I have heard about several people near me who have died in the work place because workplace pranks got out of hand. Like putting a fork lift truck into gear which crushed someone, tying someone on a chair and raising them on a car ramp and they fell off head first and pretending to knock someone in a meat mincer and they actually fell in.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Laxatives and swarfega wipes remove all the toilet paper get a tub of baby wipes put the swarfega wipes in their,wait for the laxatives to do their work and then listen to the screams coming from the toilet

kr00zin_uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma ??? View Post
    remove all the toilet paper
    I didn't think about removing the toilet paper as well!

I can tell someones done this before...

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Nick a HT lead from his car and let him ponder why it won't run...

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ROFL

loving these replies!!

and 'kroozin uk' i understand what you mean but it only goes so far before we say enough is enough but today was too much though.

unfortunately he's a bus driver so i've gotta be very precise with the times so that he doesn't get 'the feeling of relief' while travelling down the motorway for example... that would be not so good

as for the pressing the horn trick... we always do that to each other and it works every time

oh and also has anyone had any experience with laxative at all coz i don't know much about it
    (how long it takes to take effect, how long it lasts and how much to give, and can you add it to tea or will i have to fire it down his throat with a slingshot?? lol)

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    Ex lax chocolate.

Carefully remove the word ex lax (I think that's what its called), put in a small posh looking box and leave it somewhere that he will keep dipping in to eat them. Be warned, each square (they are small) is equivalent to 2 Senokot tablets. He will get violent stomach cramps within a few hours, then uncontrollable squirty bottom syndrome. Maybe best to leave it until the afternoon until laying the trap, then you wont have to deal with the anal explosions at work, and maybe he will think its not the chocolate that's made him ill.

Another warning, one guy I know was hospitalized due to eating 5 squares, and the girl who played the 'joke' got suspended from work for 2 weeks because of it.

Still quite funny though lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast