Thread: Suggest Mods Please

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Suggest Mods Please

Hey guys. fairly knew t the astra scene, had my Astra G 1.8 sxi 5 door for about 2 months now. So far i have added/Changed:

Irminsher Eye Brows,
    Debadge front grille,
    K&N pannel filter,
    Colour coded trims and skirts,
    Debadged exterior,
    1000W 12" sub in boot,
    Prity decent head unit, http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pop....php?pID=10194
    Blue Window Tint due to car being metalic blue.

Has any1 got any other ideas that are subtle as none of this has actually been declaired to my insurance as im only 19 and they wanna seriously rip me off so i only changed things i can swap back easily if i have a knock.

Also, can you fit GSI fog lights to a standard bumper?

Many Thanks

Murray

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi mate looks like you have covered most of the simple stuff

do you have a boot spoiler? if your not looking to declare it then you could probably get away with one?! even though personally id declare it all and if its too much the shop around as alot of companys deal with modified cars

the only things i can think of are spoiler? new alloys? exhaust? smoked lights all round? de badge the boot?

post some pictures of ya car mate will be easier to suggest stuff as then we know what its looks like etc

i dont think the GSi fogs will fit but i could be wrong check out demogorgons diary in the auto bio section he has fitted some lights that look similar to the GSi ones and look good with the standard bumper

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    humm dunno reli m8 i would do some of the stuff mike says but i would move this to the normal astra section to get a better response !
    Back in an astra and loving it

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You've done the simple things really
    Do you have any pictures?
    You culd change the spoiler as you can say it is a standard part, I had a black astra mk4, and put a spoiler on it, didn;t declare it as the irmscher spoiler is a genuine part that comes on some SXi's also after the crash they never mentioned anythin

Tinted my rear lights, didn't say anything about that
    you could possible change the alloys? GSi alloys are nice, but they're 5 stud... again genuine vauxhall parts

Why not spray your centre console? spray some interior bits, get some blue bulbs for your dash?
    [ My Car ]

You're not here for a long time, You're here for a good time!