Thread: HELP with exhaust please

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HELP with exhaust please

Hi, i am looking at replacing the standard back box on my astra (03 1.6i sxi 16v 3dr). i dont have a lot of money to put into this, so i found this on ebay...
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...lenotsupported

has anyone got any experience with OMP exhausts or this model in particular? any opinions on this exhaust are welcome.

also, my standard exhaust has 3 brackets on it, this item only has two, am i right in saying it would be straight forward to weld an extra bracket on? or could i get away without this front bracket.

thanks for looking

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its more than likely just a generic picture and it will have 3 brackets

If it only has 2 tho its not the end of the world - i always find that rear bracket does hardly anything anyway

its certainly a good price BUT im not surprised if you're getting that dreadful early 90's chavtastic DTM style upswept tailipipe

could still lop off the tips with a grinder tho

another option is the GT3 or Cybox systems from ebay which are always popular on here.

the OMP one is certainly the winner budget wise but as I say, that tailpipe will never suit the Mk4 Astra. Might be worthwhile seeing if they can offer a different tailpipe? unless u like it