Thread: Absolute Gutted Is A Understatement

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Absolute Gutted Is A Understatement

well i'll try keep this sort and sweet. sent a payment of £580 to a email addy. to buy a slip diff. it was a group buy on vxr owner club. (nothing to do with the guy) well when i sent the money i missed a letter out of his email addy. 1 sooding letter. so it's went to some **** eles. and it's completed. so pay pal can not do any thing about to 7 working day's then the will dispute it. but evevn said that i might not get it back. GUTTED £580 DOWN THE F_____KING DRAIN. pay pal is sacure bull s___t. i mean as soon as i sent it i let the guy know and he said that he has not got it. he asked what email i sent it to iv checked it over and over again and it's missing 1 F__KING LETTER. IT'S NOT MY DAY, GOD DAM EVEN WRITING THIS LETTER THE PAGE HAS GONE THAT SMALL IM FINDING IT HARD TO READ THE WHOLE PAGE HAS GONE F____KING SMALL.LOL OK GIVE ME A MOMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR. THERE MUCH BETTER. LOL. ANY WAY'S IV SENT LOAD'S OF EMAIL'S TO THIS PERSON BUT NO REPLY AT ALL . SO NOT LOOKING GOOD. PAH PAY PAL BULL SHIT

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dont worry about it, youll be fine, im sure paypal will understand what has happened, try phoning them straight away.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Drives
    Astra J VXR
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Add Moonman on Facebook
    No offence dude but paypal is secure it was you that missed the letter out it's not their fault. If someone anonymously sent you £580 via paypal would you reply and give it back if you thought you could get away with it. Not that I am saying that that is what the other guy should do I hope you do get your money back eventually but I understand you need to vent your anger somewhat.
    Summit White Astra J GTC VXR 2.0L Petrol Turbo (276 PS) with Aero Pack and 20's

Status
    Hulk smash!!
    Mentioned in
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Sounds pap Paul.

Contact your credit card people they should be able to help even when paypal don't.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Dont worry about it, youll be fine, im sure paypal will understand what has happened, try phoning them straight away.

did that talked to paypal. and they said they can not do any thing till 7 working day's . a dispute will start then . i mean i told them straight away.( with in 30 mins if not sooner) think they would just stop it. but they said once it's completed it can not reversed.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    No offence dude but paypal is secure it was you that missed the letter out it's not their fault. If someone anonymously sent you £580 via paypal would you reply and give it back if you thought you could get away with it. Not that I am saying that that is what the other guy should do I hope you do get your money back eventually but I understand you need to vent your anger somewhat.

dude where the feck you from california? dude we live in ENGLAND speak it. dude. and if pay pal is so sacure how the hell can they not return my money within 20 or so min's ??

look i can on here trying to get some help. mabe som,e 1 might know some thing i dont. ok dude

not the fecking ovbvious? pay pal is sacure. no s__t / you missed the letter out noo s__t 10/10 for observation tit.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just phone your credit card company and they will reverse the paypal, it will probably stop you having access to your paypal account until paypal dispute it but at least you have your money back

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Just phone your credit card company and they will reverse the paypal, it will probably stop you having access to your paypal account until paypal dispute it but at least you have your money back

didnt do it by credit card matey. was instant payment through my bank. but cheer's for the helpful reply's

paul

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by npd View Post
    Sounds pap Paul.

Contact your credit card people they should be able to help even when paypal don't.

yeah tell me about it neil. gutted lol. meh not to fussed got to look at it this way iv made some 1 happy. lol lucky git.lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Drives
    Astra J VXR
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Add Moonman on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_gsi View Post
    dude where the feck you from california? dude we live in ENGLAND speak it. dude. and if pay pal is so sacure how the hell can they not return my money within 20 or so min's ??

look i can on here trying to get some help. mabe som,e 1 might know some thing i dont. ok dude

not the fecking ovbvious? pay pal is sacure. no s__t / you missed the letter out noo s__t 10/10 for observation tit.
    It is secure in the way that they guarantee to get your payment to the other party in a secure manner without the two of you ever seeing each others bank details. The fact that they cannot return it in 20 minutes is because once a transaction is started certain things have to be followed through, bear in mind that it is your bank, paypals bank and the third partys bank all involved so it is not as easy as you may think. I understand your anger at your problem but having a go at me when I just tried to offer you an opinion which is obviously what you were after otherwise why would you globally announce your problem on a forum is not appreciatted. Your obvious demeanour and typing tell me you are angry and have maybe had a drink so chill for now and deal with it in the morning with a clear head.

On a side note I do hope you get your money back truly I do.
    Summit White Astra J GTC VXR 2.0L Petrol Turbo (276 PS) with Aero Pack and 20's

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast